Saturday, December 5, 2009

Asking to see if any one belives in the phantom of the opera say why *AND DONT GIVE ME ANY SMART A$$

Just say yes or no and why



Asking to see if any one belives in the phantom of the opera say why *AND DONT GIVE ME ANY SMART A$$ RESPONSe?ms stress



hello, acorn, ....they say there was a phantom of the opera ...he was real they say. so i assume so. and i am very much in agreement as to people giving sarcastic answers ...hmmmm.so , yes ...i believe there was .



Asking to see if any one belives in the phantom of the opera say why *AND DONT GIVE ME ANY SMART A$$ RESPONSe?home theater system opera theater



I've more or less ignored discussions on whether or not the Phantom was real. Frankly, I love the story as it is. Whether or not Gaston Leroux truly based his story on actual events, as he claimed, matters little to me. I'll always have my Erik either way.
don't yell at me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
ltd