Thursday, December 10, 2009

I don't know what to say to my man ?? Help?

Okay last week my boyfriend was over and my ex called me and it was the first time he called since probably may or june. SO i answered and i was talking to him and then he asked what i was doing and i said sitting here with dan and earlier that day my ex sent me a text message and i sent one back and at the end of each text message i sent to anyone it's says i love dan. Dan got all pissed because i didn't say he was my boyfriend. Then he goes promise me you'll tell me if he calls you again i go i promise then everything was fine then yesterday dan came over and was in a bad mood because of his job and that. he asked me after he got out of that bad mood whether my ex called and i said yes and he said why didn't you tell and i'm like cause you were already in a bad mood so why make it worse.Today he's like when i called you yesterday and you weren't home someone answered and then picked up by the sound of it and i'm like it was probably my mom and he's oh . What do i say to him ?? Help



I don't know what to say to my man ?? Help?performing arts



I'm not exactly sure why you would take a call from an ex. You said you had text earlier so that should have been enough. You bf is feeling insecure because you are responding to your ex. I'm sure you've shared parts of your past relationship with him and this has him worried. You need to tell your ex about your current bf and stop taking all his calls. It's wrong for you to talk to him on a daily basis or even more than once every couple of weeks or so.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
ltd