Saturday, December 5, 2009

Wat do I say??? ((middle/high skool kids!!))?

so this guy i kno (hes friends wit my cousin) messeged me and sed



"i hear u go to *town i live in*?...



u wanna get to no each other?...a lil bit"



i wanna say yes but i wanna say it in a flirty way.



wat do i say??!



Wat do I say??? ((middle/high skool kids!!))?pacific theater



just say yes!!! or



only if your coming honey



Wat do I say??? ((middle/high skool kids!!))?phantom of the opera opera theaterjust say yes if he says no it is ok !!! Report It


well if you are just messaging then there's not really a flirty way to "say" it since you're not talking. I suppose you could "message" something like "my place or yours" idk
You should say "Yeah. Were do you wanna meet?"
you using msn??



say okk but use the wink facy thingy lol
"a lil bit would be gud to go"
Just say yes ask where and when and let him know that your interested

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
ltd