Thursday, December 10, 2009

How to I say no to a boy?

There is this guy and he told my friend he wants to ask me to be his girlfriend. I would totally say yes if I wanted to have a boyfriend, but the thing is I don't want a boyfriend. What should I say to him if he asks me out.



How to I say no to a boy?say yes



tell him exactly what you just said. say i would go out with you, but i really dont want a bf right now.



How to I say no to a boy?palace theatre opera theater



ok go up to him and say this word............."No" that simple
i can't i'm just not looking for a boyfriend right now.
with a stern voice
well you are honest with him and say no. tell him that u have feelings for someone else and u r sorry u don't have them for him.
it seems ur scared i understand well just say him that u wont be comfortable and he must understand it and respect it dont rush it because it seems ur juz 12 to14 yrs old or younger
just tell him what you want and don't want. if he is okay with that and wants to continue to be friends and just hang out occassionally, then great. if not then leave him alone.
Say, thank you, but no thank you. And then keep your mouth shut - don't blab to everyone, because you may never get asked out again.
you answered you own question.



What should I say to him if he asks me out.but the thing is I don't want a boyfriend.
tell him you would totally say yes........if you wanted a boyfriend. but at this point in time you don't. and ask him if he'd just like to be friends...........for now.
just tell him how you feel
say i would date you but i dont need a boyfriend right now.but maybe in the future we can date.
i think you should say all what you feel .spend time with him and say your problem .lets see if understand you :)
just say u dont want a boyfriend
Maybe something like..."I'm just not ready for a relationship right now, but I would love to be friends."
how about "no thx i dont want a bf right now
say no.
Tell him you don't wnt a boyfriend at the moment, and he should ask again when yre ready to date someone..



e'll understand, and as long as you don't show up wit another boy in te near future, he can't be mad at you, and you didn't even have to lie!
tell him exactly what you told everyone in your question i would go out with you if i wanted a bf but i dont.
tell him your parents do not allow you to date as of yet

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
ltd