Saturday, December 5, 2009

Do You Say "WhatEver"?

What are you really thinking when you say it?



I say it all the time. But i think maybe i don't say it like some ppl say it ,cus when i say "whatever" i Mean it and yes, it means "i don't care". I really don't care. I could go either way, ya know? .. whatever.



Do You Say "WhatEver"?opera mini



I won't say whatever. That's too cliche. You expect something better from the drunk, and so you shall receive. Saith the lord. Sure. Whatever. Opps! I said it. But I need to know something. Very serious here. What are you into? Are you smoking, drinking or both? What am I thinking about? Driving. South. Cruising on the interstate. All I need is a Harley with a sidecar for the cat.



Do You Say "WhatEver"?passions soap opera opera theater



Yes, I say it and when I say it I mean it also. When someone tells me something that I could really care less about then I say, "Whatever."
I only say it when I'm being goofy. I think it's rude otherwise.
I think that is being rude to someone when you say that! It is like their comment doesn't matter!
I say it sometimes, but not that much. I mean I don't care.
no
Sometimes I say it..but when I do, it has different meanings, depending on what we're talking about and who I'm talking to...
all the time.....when i say it iam rally thinking i don't care about it....or go a head...or go to helll
I say it often, but sometimes I mean it more like,



"You're gonna do whatever you want to do anyway so why did you bother to come and ask me for advice?"
Mostly I hear young people say it, but yes, I do. Especially if someone is getting all hung up on something stupid or irrelevant.
I somtimes say it when i am mad...but that is about the only time...when I am just fed up with whom ever it is that I am mad at...
I mean I don't care or stop caring and lets move on to a different topic or basically it's not something I want to bother arguing about.
yes lots.
i dont say it anymore....



but i hate it when my best friend say's it ...she gose like "what everrrrrrrrrrrrrr!
When I say "whatever" alone, what I'm really thinking in my head is "I don't give a ****" or in nicer terms, "I don't care." But usually I wouldn't say it like that because its rude.



However, when I say it in a sentence like, "Whatever works is fine," what I mean is "I have no preference." I believe this is the formal usage of it.
lol i do say it sometimes....well.....lol a lot at times....



?_? ? M蔚??y Ch??stm膩s ? ?_?
When I say it I mean I don't care ... I never use it in a nasty tone .... There are other more suited words for that like **** off
I usually end up saying it at the end of a conversation with my sister. It usually means,"You can act like that all you want, I'm not getting into it with you"
I used to but I only say it now to my fiance and you are right to me it does mean I'm saying I don't care
when i say whatever, i mean end of discussion
No, I don't say it. I mean....OH whatever!!!
I say it and I mean it. It's usually when I've got somebody in my face about something and I really don't want to keep going on in an endless debate or whatever about something stupid. Saying "Whatever" is usually my outlet so I can go about my business.
no i say i don't care
I say it with my kids in a jesting tone when I'm just trying to sound like a kid. They laugh and then we have a good time.
I think it sounds so negative when i hear teens say it to their parents, oh yeah,i was a teen at one time! im sure i said plenty of annoying things to people....
Yeah... I say it all the time too.... I practically say it, in like every other sentence... It's kind of a bad habit....
Yes, I say it to people who bother me. It is usually a yes I don't care one. It is better than calling them on what they really are...(smile)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
ltd