Thursday, December 10, 2009

Would it bother you? Would you say something?

Would it bother you if your boyfriend was going on sites and messaging other woman? (and i've noticed a trend of big booties and boobs lol) My boyfriend and I have been in a serious committed relationship for over a year. I recently discovered that he has been going on random sites and talking to girls. Yes... I was snooping so, I'm nervous as to how to approach him about this. They are all from the USA (he's in canada) and his profiles all say he's in a relationship... but sometimes he gets kinda flirty. This bothers me even though I know he would never cheat on me or anything. I just want to know if it's normal to get jealous over something like this and if you would say something to your boyfriend about it?



Would it bother you? Would you say something?ms stress



yea, it would really bother me..if i was you.i would say something to your bf, thats not right of him.



Would it bother you? Would you say something?home theater system opera theater



Some people just need social contact with friends and with our ever increasing dependence on the internet, finding friends online is very normal.



But, if he only seems to be be socializing with other girls, personally I'd be concerned.



As a social guy myself, I have lots of people I would characterize as friends. Some online, a lot locally... but most are guys. If a guy is socializing with a lot of women online and getting flirty, there is probably a bit of a straying tendency in him. That is just a guess on my part.
it would bother me and i think you should talk to him about it and just tell him how you feel
Yes, it`s normal to be jealous in such moments and you have to be jealous, my dear! Your boyfriend flirts with other girls? I`d kick him and forget him!
Just as long as he's not physically meeting these people, I guess it's not too bad. You may want to suggest he limits his conversations to friendly banter, simply so you don't feel offended.
He is cheating on u. It may not b physical, but it could turn emotional. I wouldn't like this at all. Ask him about it, I live by 3 little words when it comes 2 relationships-don't trust anyone. That keeps ur head in the game at all times.
NORMAL
jealousy is a normal thing to pple if u are truly positively sure that u trust him then don't say anthing to him cause that'll show him that u don't trust him at all.
super normal,i will get jealous also,any way my bf knows and i tell him when i chat with some of our friends and people we booth know.i don't go to chat to flirt .
If you "know he would never cheat on me or anything" then there'd be no reason to get jealous, would there? The truth is you lack trust...and maybe rightfully so.



Discuss it with him. Chat is no big deal, but seeking out women he finds physically appealing, to flirt with, isn't appropriate behavior for someone in what is supposed to be a committed relationship.
You shouldn't have been snooping is all I have to say...
That is cheating just not in physical contact..it could lead to that though..not sure how to bring it up, he's going to be mad you snooped but I think you should. Would he want you doing the same thing with other men? I bet not...
It is normal to have feelings of being jealousy. He should not be on the computer sending messages to other girls it might seem Innocent but it could turn serious over time. I would take to him and let him know how it makes you feel see what he says.
Or go to one of the sites that he hits.... set up a bogus account with someone else's picture on it..(with their permission) and contact him... save any conversations that you have with him and when he incriminates himself.... send him a copy of the saved conversations from your own e-mail.



as a reason for dumping him.



My ex was doing the same thing.... then they were meeting in local hotels......



But then... I like head games..... and have an evil mind when crossed....
I sure would if he were doing that s***!
You should confront him about it. But has it been going on for along time? Ask him about it. He can't lie, you already know.
If you are in a commited realtionship, and you know he would never cheat on you. then let it go. If all the womena are in a different county i really doubt there is a chance of them hooking up. If all his profiles say he's taken then i think he's just looking for something to do.



Take a night and get dressed up suprise him and throw a new twist into your relationship remind him what he's got sitting right in front of him in person

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
ltd