Saturday, December 5, 2009

I order the modem and they say they can't provide me dsl.??

i sign up for dsl two times and on the 2nd time i call them if my number availble for dsl and they say 'yes!'



and i sign up for it the 2nd time and they say my number isn't availble for dsl...T_T



I order the modem and they say they can't provide me dsl.??theater



The service availability is partially based on how far from a switching office or "CO" you are located. Many times, when you call to ask about availability, they run a cursory or basic search to see where your house is in relation to their switching office. But they do a more detailed search when you decide you actually want to sign up for the service. During that second search, they may find that your phone number does not match where the phone company says that number is. They only do the basic check on the first contact because that weeds out many people who definitely cannot get the service--- freeing up agents' time so they can spend more with people who are real potential customers.



I order the modem and they say they can't provide me dsl.??london theatre opera theater



Ask that ISP what's up. Maybe they decided your location wasn't profitable enough to continue providing service. Only they can tell you.
You are probably too far from DSLAM and DSL will not work so go and return the modem.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
ltd