Thursday, December 10, 2009

Why do people say , the personality matters, but deep down, its the looks?

Like...when someone posts a picture on here asking if they are pretty, or ugly, when clearly they are a regular person, who looks just fine, many people always end up saying that no your not that cute....i guess some people expect the person to look like a model. but the point is, when people say they dont care how the person looks, they only care about personality, it seems that on here, yes they do care about personality but when it comes down to it, the attractiveness is what matters. like a persons attractiveness is what catches ur eye, but without personliaty u dont want them, many of u are like that. but if someone is unattractive, no one would even talk to them! and u guys say that looks dont matter, when they do. so tell me the truth, do u guys really think that looks matter when u wanna talk to someone? or does it only matter when the person needs to catch ur eye?



Why do people say , the personality matters, but deep down, its the looks?state theatre



This is how it goes



People that say this mean:



I wouldnt date a guy thats hot without a personality,



But I wouldnt date a guy that is ugly and has a great personality



Its just how our shallow society works.



Why do people say , the personality matters, but deep down, its the looks?theater opera theater



Its a combination of both for me...Neither is exclusive; I like both looks and personality...But to me, deep down, what matters "more" IS personality...Looks attract me to a woman- yes...They even cause me to hang around her longer because she might look so very nice...But being a guy who is not a kid and not an old man either- I enjoy a girl mostly for her personality, not her "just" her looks...
Someone has to catch your eye before you see their personality right?
I say deep down it is the personality. People without that are not attractive to me. The eye attracts first, because it knows no better.
They want people to think that they can live without a boy but they just want to date.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
ltd