Thursday, December 10, 2009

Question for everyone! This is a second experiment, what would you say..............................

Now be honest. This is an experiment. Knowing the definitions of certian words and how they have changed what would you say if you were just walking on the street alongside someone else who you did not know and you heard them say



"I have been having a queer day today."



What would your first thought be?



Postscript: It is important to note that when I tried to post this question, Yahoo suggested that it go in the Gay and Lesbian and transgendered category.



Why, just because of the word 'queer?'



Yes.



Question for everyone! This is a second experiment, what would you say..............................opera ticket



I would assume you had a homosexual experience



Question for everyone! This is a second experiment, what would you say..............................pacific theater opera theater



I would think that something out of the ordinary had happened that got thier attention,as otherwise wouldn't have.
Unlike your first question, this one is less ambiguous. I would think "odd"
Actually, being well-read, my first thought with that particular statement, would not be that that person was having a homosexual day, but rather an odd, or unusual day. Unfortunately, not everyone thinks this way.
The first thing I thought was "weird."
if the word is controvesal...than don't use it.
My first thought would be "really, why?"



Nothing homosexual would cross my mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
ltd